Sunday, December 27, 2009

automotive check-in

Josh, Lilly, the baby, and I spent some great time outside today. There's an awesome trail behind our building that has several outlets. We followed that to a cool park today.

The trail goes right between our building and the fancy Volvo-attending grocery store next door. I looked at the parking lot to see how many Volvos were there today and was shocked to see none (although one was driving down the street). The cars I saw this time were: a few Audis, BMWs, a few higher-end Toyotas, and a nice Lexus. Last night we went to Safeway and there weren't any of those cars there...

Different volunteer organizations or families come a few times each week to make dinner for families here. They've all been good so far, but tonight was SO good! Even the baby ate some! Chemo changes tastes and can make the mouth and jaw hurt, so the baby has really only been eating baby food from jars, plus applesauce. So, it's been a great night :)

No comments: