Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just a few hours together

Andy, Daniel, and Kelly came to visit for a few hours today.
After church, we went to Magnuson Beach
(It's really too tight of a fit to have everyone in our room).

Maggie and Lilly are the only ones who will usually look when I want a picture.
The children thought a police boat was cool, and when it caused big waves on shore, Maggie and Lilly thought it was fun to stand in the cold water.

Andy and Maggie

We saw these baby goslings.

Lilly and Maggie posing on our rainy, small hike.
Don't know why Lilly was pouting...
split second after this, a huge, ugly black and white bumble bee stung Maggie on her chest and on her back after it went in her shirt.
We loved seeing the rest of our family, even if everyone was tired.
Can't wait for next time.
Oh, and at church, I saw a friend from high school days!
It was so embarrassing when my skirt slid all the way to the floor while we were talking!
Everything I do is so graceful, not!

1 comment:

Juliann said...

Your family is so cute! I'm glad you got to spend some time together. You gotta love those embarrassing stories!