Thursday, November 25, 2010

Half of August

Daniel and Kelly visited sometime in August. Anthony, Kelly, and Daniel were all wearing their rainbow tie-dye shirts the same day.
Daniel looks funny in this picture because Anthony has a fist full of Daniel's hair. :)

Not the best picture of them all, but that's what happens...
My little Purex commercial.
Anthony loves to play in the laundry basket.
Or, if he's not in it, he's unloading it by tossing out one item after another.


Now, our ALL commercial...

Andy and Anthony watching Disney at Infusion (where Anthony receives fluids and chemo).
Playing during Lee's birthday party at House C.
Just look at his expression. :)

Not a flattering picture of me AT ALL, but this is what Anthony and I often do when he's hooked up to the fluids.
Our little monkey boy.
His first sign (sign language) was monkey. Fitting, huh?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all of your pictures and your stories. I always look forward to your blogs!