Monday, February 21, 2011

One last official ceremony


Matthew 16:19 records Jesus Christ telling the Apostle Peter: “And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
February 18, 2011
Anthony is now sealed to our family for eternity!

It was snowing so much before we left for Seattle Friday morning!
The flakes were so big, it seemed like they were the size of silver dollars!















We all wore our church shoes outside so the white slippers wouldn't get wet.









Daniel chose his bow tie instead of the typical tie.

We are so thrilled to have Anthony be ours for eternity.
If you have any questions about what sealing is, please let me know and I'll do my best to answer. ;)

4 comments:

Cozy Blue Photography said...

Did the whole family get to be in the temple for the sealing?? That's so cool!! I'm so happy for you guys! :O) What an awesome day! I still remember the first time you brought Anthony to church, he was so tiny and new. :O)

Jenny's Home said...

Beautiful pics Sarah!! Congrats!! As always thanks for sharing your family!!

familybrew7 said...

What a beautiful and blessed day! I am so happy for the family to finally have Anthony for all eternity..Love the pictures too, truly a monumental moment :)

Jen said...

Sweet! Congratulations to you all. Wonderful.