Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pure Vitamin Cuteness

Yesterday, I got up to see what Anthony was doing so quietly. He was putting oranges from a box into a knapsack. Kelly says he was getting ready to run away with his bag of oranges. :) How did we get such a cute baby?!


Today, he's been trying to boost his immune system by taking tiny little bites out of the oranges, peel and all. He's just so cute!

1 comment:

TanaLee Davis said...

Anthony,
so smart I tell ya. I swear kids/babies know naturally what they need to feel better.
A friend of mine has a daughter that was born with heart problems and she at the tender age of two and half got into the fridge and took a box of blueberries to eat on the floor. Blueberries are good for antioxidants and can help keep your immune system up like vit C. Yep kids even young know what they need. Keep it up little Anthony.
~Felicia