I'm behind, but have good reason.
Look to the right. ===>
I've been exercising and training to run my FIRST 1/2 marathon in June!
My goal is to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as I run with their Team in Training.
If you can, please consider donating to Team Anthony.
LLS is a major reason why Anthony has such a high chance of cure for his leukemia.
The mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
So, although LLS' focus is on blood cancers and diseases, their research support has affected patients with many other types of cancers/illnesses.
In the past 10 years, 19 of the 39 new cancer-fighting drugs approved by the FDA were initially approved to treat a blood cancer. All of them now show promise for treating other cancers.
I have a reader.
Riding the train to Seattle for chemo.
Anthony likes to sit back with his baggie of chips or popcorn, sippy cup, blanket, and his movie.
He does so great on the train!
Yes, Andy put a tie on him.
Go Cougs!!
I know you already saw Anthony with his tie, but I had to include this so you can see how pretty Kelly is. :)
Anthony will climb under any basket, box, or other containers.
I was watching him closely. ;)
One day, Andy told me to look at Anthony.
He was putting Jenga blocks on the table and lining them up perfectly.
Around this time, Josh played outside a lot with the girls.
They had fun climbing in the tree.
Then, Josh fell out of the tree.
He scratched his back and hurt his arm.
We went in to get Josh's elbow x-rayed, and it was fine.
But, he was sore for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment