Sunday, April 22, 2018

My Biggest Baby


Daniel was the perfect first baby.
He came a month early, but was just big enough and full-term enough to not need any interventions.

I'm so glad we got to celebrate Daniel's birth today!


One of Daniel's favorite colors is carnation pink, and we happened to have some pink streamers.  White too.


I asked Daniel what he wanted for dinner and he told me "that one mexican pizza we had from someone that one time."
Hahahaha!
A wonderful friend brought dinner to us years ago, just because.
It was this great pizza, an incredible brownie pan, and yummy Spanish rice.

We loved it so much, we asked Pilar for the recipe.
We only make it once or twice a year, but the kids love it when it's made.


Playing on the patio before everyone got there.


I took a picture of Lilly's Danny for Anthony's communication device.
He pronounced Danny like Annie, so we need to work on that.

Andy made Daniel's cake, and both he and Maggie decorated it.
Maggie used Fruit Loops to make an earth for Earth Day, which is today, which is Daniel's birthday.



Victory!
There was a LOT of smoke.


Hard to see, but this is Daniel on the big tree trunk.

Putting the new Tetris puzzle together.
I guess it was easier than I thought.

Anthony was burying his Hot Wheels in the planter, then driving them out.
I texted this to his teacher and she said they had planted seeds in planters on Friday.
He was having so much fun.

The completed Tetris puzzle.

Izzy, our faithful, ornery cat.
She is old, unhealthy now, and VERY thin.  The local vet wouldn't prescribe more medication for her hyperthyroidism without another expensive blood test first.
But, Izzy fought the medicine the first couple months she had it anyway.  :(
So, tomorrow will be a sad day.

Lilly came over to take a selfie with Daniel and Anthony had to climb into the middle of it.

No comments: