At the expo the day before I ran my first 1/2-marathon in Seattle.
I ran/jogged/walked the whole way, and did so faster than I did a smaller distance at home the week before!
And, I raised nearly $2,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!
Our hotel room view.
Maggie with some whoopie cakes.
Anthony attacking Lilly and Kelly.
jumping
Andy turned 40!
We had planned on having a surprise party with a Despicable Me theme, but those plans got derailed with all of Anthony's medical issues.
Watching a movie and eating chips...Anthony's favorite pastimes.
Maggie making a yummy cherry pie.
Anthony loves to "brush" his teeth.
This disposable toothbrush helped keep him occupied while waiting for someone at the dentist office.
Whoa!! The fireworks on July 4th!!!
Watching the fireworks from the garage roof.
Daniel built his computer.
He ordered parts online, then assembled them all together.
No comments:
Post a Comment