Something funny I did during this time was go to McDonalds and order a Whopper because I was so into the music that was playing.
An easy way to make a big difference in the lives of families who are fighting cancer or other illnesses, is to donate your spare change and maybe an extra dollar (or two or five!) to the Ronald McDonald House boxes at your local McDonald's.
Vicious face at the doctor's.
We went over to Nana's every other week or so for a few months, for Kelly's biofeedback training.
Daniel and his roommate were living in Everett at the time, so we got to see Daniel a few of those times.
Josh, Maggie, and Kelly had a lot of Cross Country meets in September.
We got to go watch when they ran in Wenatchee.
Maggie running
Josh running
Kelly's birthday
She's 18 now!
Anthony's trying to blow out the candles right now as I type this. :)
One of the best parts of canning is having a clean kitchen after it's all done.
My sister taught me that you always need to clean everything at the end so you don't resent the canned food.
I had several bowls stacked when I was putting them away from the dishwasher.
Somehow they slipped and one shattered everywhere!
I love Corelle though!
No comments:
Post a Comment