Anthony's preschool went on a field trip earlier in the year, to the fire station!
I think this picture of Lilly and her galaxy pants was from when Kelly had surgery on Valentine's Day.
Her pants matched the new murals at Children's.
Our apricot blossoms
Forsythia
Maggie went on a field trip to Seattle on a Mission to Mars.
Columbia River Temple in Richland, WA
Josh sacrificing Kelly on a bike ride break at the dunes.
On another bike ride, I noticed a bent-looking stick.
I asked Andy if it was a dead snake.
He hadn't seen it, so we turned around, and it was starting to slither across the trail.
View of some of the dunes we ride by
Father's Day
Another picture of Abe and me before the Seattle Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon
Andy and Anthony visited Seattle Center while Abe and I walked/ran.
Debbie, Nathaniel, Abe
No comments:
Post a Comment